This is the final post in my series on backgrounds in web design. In the last post, we added navigation to the finished design; now we will finish the restaurant theme template with text styles including paragraph, headings, anchors, and lists elements.
If you have not already read the previous posts in this series, I highly recommend that you review them as they are highlighted and linked in order below:
- Backgrounds in web design: Creating a theme
- Backgrounds in web design: Going from PSD to Code
- Backgrounds in web design: Adding navigation
- Quick Tip: Character encoding
- Quick Tip: Setting options to print web documents